About Red Sky
Since 1975, Red Sky Plating has earned a reputation as an industry leader that sets the bar high by providing exceptional metal finishing and excellent service to its customers. Red Sky is proud to be a yearly participant and sponsor of the Santa Fe Symposium, the world’s foremost conference for jewelry manufacturing technology. It is also an active member of the Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America and contributor to their publication, MJSA Journal. Our 14,000 square foot facility is located on I-25 in beautiful downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Our team members average more than 10 years of experience, and bring our customers the very best plating and finishing services. Our facility is well-equipped with the latest technology and we’re continually upgrading our equipment and capabilities to meet your needs. Our customers range in size from Fortune 500 companies to talented independent artists. We receive orders from across the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Over the past 40 years, Red Sky has developed a proactive and highly effective approach to quality control. We’re confident that each and every order we send out will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Here are some of the things we do to ensure quality:
- All customer parts are closely monitored via a 5-step inspection process as they make their way through our shop.
- All instruments are regularly calibrated and certified to national standards.
- Our lab manager holds a master’s degree and has expertly overseen our plating baths for over 20 years.
- Each day, our chemist closely monitors pH levels, temperature, and the chemical balance of our baths.
- Timely and appropriate communication is the key to effective quality control. We take every opportunity to collaborate with the customer about potential challenges and opportunities for success with the aim of achieving the best possible results.
For more than 40 years, we’ve proudly considered ourselves to be a part of each of our customers’ manufacturing team and we understand that your success is our success. You are the boss, and nothing makes us happier than to exceed your expectations.